- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Happy Humans Mindfulness collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Happy Humans Mindfulness with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Sign-up for our monthly newsletter
- Utilize the “Contact Us” form
Happy Humans Mindfulness may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Website Heat Mapping Platforms
- Social Media Platforms
- Email Marketing Platforms
- Scheduling Platforms
- Online Visibility Management and Content Marketing SaaS Platforms
How will we use your data?
Happy Humans Mindfulness collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- To improve our website to better serve you
When Happy Humans Mindfulness processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of authorized persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Our website is behind a firewall and we use regular malware scanning.
Happy Humans Mindfulness would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Happy Humans Mindfulness from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email.
What are your data protection rights?
Happy Humans Mindfulness would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Happy Humans Mindfulness for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Happy Humans Mindfulness correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Happy Humans Mindfulness to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Happy Humans Mindfulness erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Happy Humans Mindfulness restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Happy Humans Mindfulness’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Happy Humans Mindfulness transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 1.978.771.7705
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Understanding your preferences while using our website
- Aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions. We may also use a trusted third-party service that track this information on our behalf.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Happy Humans Mindfulness uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Happy Humans Mindfulness uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Happy Humans Mindfulness sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 978.771.7705